Newest Release 9026

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest Release 9026

This new version is NOT Working,I have tried to back up several movies with it and all I get is crashes and when it dosen't crash I get Read Error messages. Movies tried are as follows,
    Looper,End of Watch,Resident Evil Redmeption,SkyFall,Dark Knight Rises,Total Recall, I had to go back to my 8 version to backup a few of these movies. There are some some serious bugs in this new version when is this gonna get fixed???
    dvdfab_internal.log

dvdfab_process.log

Uninstalled and reinstalled twice

I uninstalled the newest one used my cleaning tool and reinstalled it done this twice, still cannot get this to read any disks I put in here.But version 8 is working fine with these dvds listed,so far I have backed up Taken 2,Resident evil,and Looper using version 8 Please let me know when someone fixes this newest version where it is working properly. Oh and I had issues at first with the registration part as well it was not aknowledging me at all as a lifetime register user, took me 3 tries and then had to reset password and took 2 more tries before it finally registered it, and now it dosen't even work after all that aggravation. SO PLease FIX IT SOON Thanks.

Comment

Update

Okay I tried the uninstall and reinstall once again, This time I was able to get Dark Knight,Skyfall,and End of Watch but it still will not read the other ones so between using 8 and 9 I finally got them all backed up. There must be some hiden encryption in Looper or something that makes it not want to run in 9, Let me know when there is a fix for this new version. Thanks

Comment

Please post in the correct forum next time, i.e. DVD Copy/Ripper or Blu-ray Copy/Ripper etc. Something seems to be interfering with DVDFab's communication with your optical drive. Could be other copy/ripping software or problems with the drive.

I just did the DVD of Skyfall with v9.0.2.6 with no problem at all. You err in assuming that problems like this are always due to the software, it's often not the case. I only have the Blu-ray of Looper.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi BeckyW
          Please make sure that your GPU drivers are installed and up to date.
          Also try blowing out your drive with a can of compressed air.
          Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X