Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong Graphics Card for CUDA

Hi.

Today is the first time I've used DVDFab since changing to Windows 8 x64. On running though the settings I discover that the application has selected the wrong graphics card for CUDA, choosing the GTX275 over the GTX580. I cannot find any means of changing this, I've tried altering settings in the NVIDIA control panel to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Which version of DVDFab are you using and which nvidia driver release? Try re-booting and then re-installing DVDFab after any changes in the nvidia controls.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Roger that - yeah, that wasn't very helpful of me, forgetting the version!! This is 9.0.2.6 and the driver is intentionally 306.97 as the later versions crash my video editor (Power Director 11). Will try reinstalling now.

Comment

Ah well, it was worth a try, I even updated the graphics driver to see if this helped but it did not. I am locked on the GTX275 and cannot change it.

Any further suggestions would be very welcome.

Comment

Hi Nige
          The latest driver for your card is 310.90 - WHQL found here http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/55121 if your language is English.
          Have you also tried going into device manager and disabling your GTX275 under display adapters rebooting your PC to see if you can now use your GTX580?
          Hope this helps
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X