Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripping Entire DVD Collection for Streaming - Guidance Required

Hi All,

Currently I have an xbox360 and ps3 attached to the TV in the living room. I have a 2TB Buffalo Live NAS on my network...I am looking at ripping my entire movie collection onto my NAS to allow east playing on my setup with the best possible quality.

Can anyone suggest the best way to do this?

There is no PC in this setup other than for the ripping process...But would like to stream straight from the NAS to either the Xbox or PS3..

Any guidance would be appreciated

Cheers

John

Hi zaythe
    Please give this post by my friend GregiBoy a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=543 and choose the format that will support your device.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

zaythe
      Using NAS as a target drive for DVDFab can be problematic. Use an physical drive on your machine as the target, then transfer to the NAS for more reliable results.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Signals, Happy rip to the laptop hard drive for that part of the process...and then play from the NAS

Comment

Working...
        X