Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab 8 / 9 & bluray subtitles

Hello
    I am having issues getting subtitles to transfer over on bluray discs I am ripping.
    I am using the m2ts passthrough profile to extract only the main movie and any sub picture streams that I select and choosing the remux into main file option.
    I understand the procedures involved and how to select the sub picture items and if I use a program like MediaInfo it infact shows the text streams in an analysis of the m2ts file.

When I play the m2ts file however .. the subtitles are not available for selection in either media player or powerdvd 10.

I have read a post in this forum about subtitle issues, it just confirmed that I am selecting the correct items.

I am surely missing something I think

Thanks for anyones help

Jep

The players you are using may not support the subs in this format. Please try DVDFab Media Player, see if you get the same behavior.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank You

Well I'll be !!!
      All good in DVDFab media player
      They are there and probably were from the beginning.
      So in all probability they would have been present if I tried the files on my external media player.
      Thanks again for the tip.
      Jep

Comment

Working...
      X