• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other 2 Pre-purchase questions...

Hey,

I'de like to know which software packages i need to buy
    if i want the following features:

BD50 to BD25 (clone disc / movie only etc).
    BD50/25 to MKV.

And i'de like to be able to do think with 3D movies also, ie: shrink 3DBD and
    remux 3D Movies to MKV (no SBS and stuff like that needed).

Also which screen card should i get for better preformance? CUDA or AMD PP?
    is there a decent priced model recommended?

Thanks.

Looks like you would need the Blu-ray Copy and Blu-ray Ripper modules. Look carefully on the website to see if you would need 3D Ripper also based on your intended use. Also look for the "package" deals that offer a discount for buying certain modules at the same time. You can always buy what you will use now and add other modules later. You can purchase licenses from one year to lifetime, which offers the best value.

Don't forget in addition to the package discount, there is a coupon promotional discount also in effect, be sure to check the "I have a discount coupon" box in the lower left of the cart if it appears. The current code is FAB-JSL-OFF which is valid until 3 March.

Nvidia video is strongly recommended over AMD for this purpose.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

If i want to convert 3DBD into regular MKV (not 3d) and 3DBD to 3DBD25, i need the 3D ripper or the regular one?

Comment

To convert to 2d format from 3d source, you don't need 3d ripper.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Working...
        X