Deadfall DVD won't even open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadfall DVD won't even open

Hi, tried to backup my Deadfall DVD and it says I don't have permission any ideas anyone? I even tried DVDFab V9.

Try running it as "Administrator" and report back.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

What says you don't have permission? Windows? Please post the DVDFab internal log file for the attempt with v9.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Same, since I loaded V 9.0.2.8 have had same message saying I don't have windows permission to access drive??? I just cancelled the message and seems to work ok.

Comment

Ya, I tried it again and it said I didn't have permission again but I closed that and it worked that time, go figure. Thanks for the quick response could it be because the disk was cold?

Comment

No nothing to do with cold disc, Sometimes you need to adjust the disc in the drive as it may not be picking up/ reading it.
            Are you having issues with the read process stopping part way through on Blu rays?? I am and tech can't fix it> Peeing me off now.

Comment

Ya I am not sure what happened I tried it three times with 8 and twice with 9 one of the times it locked the computer up. Then I tried to play it in my playstaion and it wouldn't play I put it in my old dvd player in the basement and watched the movie then I tried the playstaion again and it worked then I tryed DVDFab 8 again and it said I didn't have permision I closed that and away it went I tried the burnt dvd in my playstaion and it started so I guess its ok. I only tried to back up Nemo 3-D so far it backed up fine but not in 3-D tried that three times to and all of them came out 2-D.
              Last edited by mako56; 03-03-2013, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Riviera View Post
                Same, since I loaded V 9.0.2.8 have had same message saying I don't have windows permission to access drive??? I just cancelled the message and seems to work ok.
                I get this too now every time I open dvdfab.

Obviously a bug in the new version. Nothing else has changed on my computer.

Comment

Working...
                X