Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More than one lifetime license question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than one lifetime license question?

I have purchased DVDFab DVD Copy Lifetime license and a DVDFab All-In-One Lifetime license for use on two computers. Both are registered under the same user account with the same email address and password being used for both.

DVDFab v9 is installed on my laptop and it is registered with the All-In-One Lifetime license. I am wondering what will happen when I also install DVDFab v9 on my desktop computer and register it with the same email address and password. Will it install the All-In-One Lifetime license or the DVDFab DVD Copy Lifetime license?

Should be fine. If not, it can be fixed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi winterwar
      What ever you do, "DO NOT" run Fab at the same time on both computers e.g. compressing a movie on one and converting on the other, or you take a chance of your key being blacklisted.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X