Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Installing on a New Computer

Hi,

I just bought DVDFab (Mac Version) I'm hopefully getting a new Mac in the coming months. Will I be able to uninstall DVDFab on my current machine and install it on the newer faster machine?

Unrelated to my first question but I live in the UK and I paid for back up CD. Will the CD be posted to a UK address or is the CD only for US customers.

Hi Bleu
    Yes, you can install it on your new computer, but do not try to run Fab on both of them at the same time or you take the chance of having your key blacklisted.
    I do not know about the CD, sorry.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi Bleu
      Yes, you can install it on your new computer, but do not try to run Fab on both of them at the same time or you take the chance of having your key blacklisted.
      I do not know about the CD, sorry.
      CBR929
      Thank you for taking the time to comment. That's good to know it's put my mind at ease. I was already aware that you can't run it from two machines on one license so won't be trying that.

Don't worry about the CD hopefully someone who knows will comment eventually, thanks again.

Bleu

Comment

The CD is actually sold by the payment processor Avangate, which is in Europe. You don't really need it with DVDFab since the installer is not tied to a specific license, you can simply download new and updated versions from the links here in the forum. As long as you have created an account in the DVDFab Member Center, you will be able to activate any new install of v9.x or later via the internet (or download your key if using v8 or earlier).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X