This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about module purchase

I am a novice/new DVDFAB user, right now I've only experimented with the free module to copy DVD to HDD. I want the ability to go DVD to ISO, so I am interested in purchasing either DVD to DVD or BR to BR but have a question about BR to BR...

Does BR to BR include support for standard DVD's? In otherwords, can I purchase just BR to BR or do I have to purchase both BR and DVD modules? I've looked on the website and it does not say that you can use the BR module for regular DVD's which surprised me a little since I tend to think of BR support as an upgrade which would still support the older format.

Also, as a side note, the CAPTCHA on the registration page was not displaying in Firefox. I had to actually open IE to register and ask the question. Firefox 3.5.6 and I tried with both NoScript and AdBlock Plus disabled.

You would need to get both modules to be able to handle both DVDs and BD discs.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Both DVD & BR are separate modules.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Working...
        X