DVD Fab ver. 9.0.3.2. ISSUE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab ver. 9.0.3.2. ISSUE...

Okay...after downloading the new 9.0.3.2. version, and while in DVD Copy mode, after my source disc is saved to my Documents\DVD Fab folder, it used to automatically open my D drive and prompt me to load my blank disc in my D drive for duplication, however, it just says "task complete"....without my drive popping open for the duplication process to continue. How do I adjust my settings to get my D drive to pop open and continue the copy process??? I appreciate anyone's help....thanks.

I'm assuming you have one drive D:\ so make sure the source and the "Save To" down at the bottom are both set to the D: drive.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Wow....feeling really stupid right now....lol. Thank you for your help, Mr. Moderator!

Comment

Don't feel that way, v9 takes some getting used to. Some things are in slightly different places. It was new to all of us at one time.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X