Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extra copys

hi all,
    I am having trouble making extra copies of any dvd. the first time every thing works ok, when asked if I want to make another copy I insert another blank disc press yes and nothing just keeps looking for the blank in the drive. then saying no media detected in drive. only way to make a second copy is to close it down re load it, then it runs ok again for one copy. in the end I
    have to close version 9.0.3.2 down and run dvdfab version 8.0.2.8 and every thing works fine.
    any one else having trouble like this ?
    please advise anyone.
    regards

Make you destination to hdd instead of optical drive or use tempfolder but in settings deselect erase temp file

Hope it helps
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

I think not many users make multiple copies, I have never tried it. Try selecting a different burning engine in DVDFab Settings, all of them may not support the 2nd copy function. Which one are you using now?

Originally posted by mickey View Post
      hi all,
      I am having trouble making extra copies of any dvd. the first time every thing works ok, when asked if I want to make another copy I insert another blank disc press yes and nothing just keeps looking for the blank in the drive. then saying no media detected in drive. only way to make a second copy is to close it down re load it, then it runs ok again for one copy. in the end I
      have to close version 9.0.3.2 down and run dvdfab version 8.0.2.8 and every thing works fine.
      any one else having trouble like this ?
      please advise anyone.
      regards
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've noticed when I save the movie to the HDD, either as a folder or iso, and use the Burn tab it asks if I want to burn another when complete.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

extra copys

hi all,
          this only seems to be a problem on dvdfab 9, on all other versions i can make a second copy ok, it just seems funny that it asks me if i want to make another copy then says it cannot find the blank in the drive, i think i will go back to version 8 as that runs without trouble.
          regards all

Comment

I just tried using the burn tab on a folder I saved to the HDD of The Life of Pi and version 9 worked like I said previously.
            Attached Files
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

xtra copys

what I do is rip to a 50gb folder then open that folder with DVDFAB and compress down to a 25gb folder then open that with imgburn drop the folders and burn . this way you can make xtras but you got to delete the folders when done for these take up a lot of room.
              Attached Files

Comment

extra copys

hi all,
                this has now been resolved by dvdfab version 9.0.3.3.
                regards

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                  X