Network shares not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Network shares not showing up

I tried the latest beta for version 9 today and found a couple issues that may have been answered already so sorry for that if so. First the new interface takes a bit getting used to but seems its designed to be simpler, however i notice that this version is not seeing my network drives. In addition in the ripper section was very sparse insofar as output formats. Only thing i saw saw was mp3 audio for a bluray i was going to test going to mkv. So i assume there is something im missing. Can anyone tell me what additional setup and/or config i need to do

ok found the issue with the network shares not showing up and that part of my post is a non issue now

Comment

There are actually about the same selection of outputs available in v9, you just must access them differently, selecting by device and/or format. For MKV there are 4 for h264 with 3 diffierent audio choices. You can always select any profile and click the Edit Profile button and change any of the video and audio parameters. If you have a "perfect" sample file you can import it and DVDFab will create a profile to match it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

thanks i will experiment more with it. I did manage to get into the mkv profiles but did not see a remux option as i always do the conversion mkv as a remux so no additional compression takes place. Only time i used the passthrough option was when i needed to have an interlaced video converted with the deinterlace option before or of course to create a 3d mkv. Where is the remux option or is that something that is created by changing the parms somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by curt View Post
          ok found the issue with the network shares not showing up and that part of my post is a non issue now
          What the issue? I have the same problem.

Comment

Which problem do you have, i had listed two of them? The one with the network shares not showing up was my fault since i had rebooted my computer and my script that recreates my network shares did not get run. The other one im still working on that one

Comment

Working...
            X