DVDFab Upgrade from v9.0.3.2 to v9.0.3.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Upgrade from v9.0.3.2 to v9.0.3.5

I previously had DVDFab v9.0.3.2 installed on Windows 7 x64 SP1.

I changed my settings such that...

- Steams, Subtitle; "Do not select any track" was selected.

Today, after loading DVDFab, I was informed that v9.0.3.5 was available, so I upgraded.

After upgrading to v9.0.3.5 this setting was lost and "Select all tracks" was selected.

I don't know whether other settings were reset back to their defaults - this is just one that I noticed.

I thought I would mention it, just in case this is a minor bug.

Kind regards,

Delta12

You may need to reset a few others, including unchecking the boxes for any optical or virtual drives that DVDFab should ignore.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi signals,

Many thanks for your reply.

Are you therefore implying that this is a bug? One would assume that previous settings should not be reset after an upgrade.

Delta12

Comment

Today I upgraded from v9.0.3.5 to v9.0.3.6 and in doing so I noticed that the settings have not been reset to their defaults.

Perhaps this was a bug in an earlier release?!?!

Anyway, for now at least, case closed!

Delta12

Comment

It is fixed, it was in 9033 I believe.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Oh perfect, thanks again!

Delta12

Comment

Working...
            X