X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Register version 9

how to register version 9--can anyone help

Hi Dancostigan
    If you have not been to the members area found here , go there create an account, use the same e-mail address you used when you purchased Fab and a password of your choice.
    When the screen comes up to register version 9 use that same e-mail address and password.
    If the screen does not come up, open Fab click the ? top right and click register.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Internet Connecion

Why does software folks assume everyone has a internet connection. I have a need for the programs, I don't necessarily need the internet.
      Last edited by Railroader; 05-09-2013, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Internet is also required for Blu-ray decryption. It is not just DVDFab, many other programs require it for one function or another, even if nothing more than updates.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You obviously needed it enough to come on here and complain and download the product!

That's the way it is and it's all listed in the specs on dvdfab.com and you had a 30 day free trial. I quote:-

System Requirements

Basic:

★ Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
          ★ Pentium II 500 MHz
          ★ 512 MB of RAM
          ★ 100 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
          ★ A Blu-ray Drive
          Internet Connection
          ★ Internet connection required to register DVDFab 9 products.

Originally posted by Railroader View Post
          Why does software folks assume everyone has a internet connection. I have a need for the programs, I don't necessarily need the internet.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
          X