dvd fab 8 to 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key dvd fab 8 to 9

I have purchased a license in 2010 and i cant seem to be able to put in the lecense for the version 9 its a lifetime license i boufgt from dvd fab and they say i hev no purcheses when i registered to the version 9

When you registered, you needed to use the email that you used when you originally purchased Fab..
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

You must create an account in the Member Center, here: http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=register&t=per using the same email you used for purchase and a password of your choice. After you do that use the same email and password to register v9. Internet connection required. There is no key to download. If the email is rejected, contact the Support team in Beijing using the Contact link on the website (not here).
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

License

I am having the same problem. I am using the only E-mail that I have ever had and it still wants me to pay again. I purchased mine 3-21-2012.

Why all the problems?

Comment

Working...
        X