This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

extract one scene from full disc

I want to get just a certain scene from Fiddler On The Roof from the full disc I have on my hard drive. Using DVDFab V9. I've never done this and really don't even know how to start. Any specific instructions would be so appreciated.

A scene of several minutes or a still image of a single frame?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

several minutes. We want to do the 'Do you love me' scene for our 25th anniversary

Comment

You can only grab it if it is a complete chapter otherwise you will have to use other tools to edit it.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Any specific instructions would be so appreciated.

Comment

First step is to play it from your hard disk with a software player such as Fab Media Player and locate the scene and note the chapter and see whether it is a whole chapter by itself.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

thank you Gregi, I'll have to try to use DVDFab and do it tomorrow cuz we just got company. I am so glad you are getting me started.

Comment

Well, I don't have Play, but I did find the scene on Youtube and will use that one. Thank you so much for helping me.

Comment

Working...
                X