Popup Focus Issues v9 on Win 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popup Focus Issues v9 on Win 8

I am running Windows 8 Pro and for the past several builds of DVDFab I am having focus issues when I click things like Settings, or Task Queue etc. It acts like the program is frozen, but if I hit "ESC" it will start working again. As a software developer I have seen things like this before so I figured the window is opening, but has focus and must be behind the parent window. So I tried something and put my main DVDFab window down in the bottom left of my screen so that half of it was off the screen and then I could open the popups and they opened up not centered on the parent, but between center parent and center of desktop. I could then do anything I wanted to the contents in the windows.

Running i7-3770K, 8GB, SSD, GTX 470, Single Monitor
    Last edited by Doomsday; 05-31-2013, 01:39 AM. Reason: Added Specs

Thanks for the tip, maybe the devs can correct this annoying behavior.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Additional Info on focus issue

The dropdown menus for Audio and Subtitle etc exibit the same behavior.

Comment

Did you solve this? I'm experiencing the same trouble.

Comment

Still Waiting on a fix

No this is still an issue waiting on a fix from DVDFab, I have confirmed it is due to something in windows 8 only works fine on windows 7

Comment

Focus Issues Fixed 9.0.5.5

I no longer have popup issues after updating to 9.0.5.5 on windows 8

Comment

Working...
            X