Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge Feature & NAS Suggestions

The newer merge feature:
    Has anyone been able to use other freeware programs to recreate the menus that are lost in the process?

NAS recommendations:
    My portable Terrabyte is full. I am looking for suggestions and features for a NAS. I use PS3 Media Server to stream my movies/music to my PS3?
    Last edited by AGJ; 12-23-2009, 09:03 PM. Reason: removed competitor name
    Thank you,
    ElSid

Please give the General Policies a read, link in my signature

Comment

Someone told me once they used Titlewriter to make menus for merged volumes. I have never tried it.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

the program you mentioned does some of the same as DVDFab can do as for ImgBurn DVDfab is able to use that as the burn engine which is why it is mentioned same for Nero burning Rom. Check out common settings write

Comment

As a mod, be fair and be consistent

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          the program you mentioned does some of the same as DVDFab can do as for ImgBurn DVDfab is able to use that as the burn engine which is why it is mentioned same for Nero burning Rom. Check out common settings write
          I am trying to use it to supplement DVDFab as the implementation of menus is not working in DVDFab. Much the same way that IMGBurn supplements DVDFab since DVDFab has its own burn engine.
          Thank you,
          ElSid

Comment

ImgBurn does not supplement DVDFab as it is an option within DVDFab for a burn engine that you have to download and install separately. the program you mentioned does not work with DVDFab like ImgBurn or Nero and is a competitor program whether it freeware or not it is a breach of the General Policies to mention on this forum. DVDFab can do what it can do if you want menus then use a program that is just to create a menu and not to convert DVD files,etc,etc,etc. This subject is closed and if you continue to argue I Will close down this thread

Comment

DVDFab can do what it can do if you want menus then use a program that is just to create a menu and not to convert DVD files,etc,etc,etc. This subject is closed and if you continue to argue I Will close down this thread[/QUOTE]

OK. this is only about my third post, and i see that you are angry in your response to the fellow that asked about menus. and it seems that even mentioning the subject of menus may get me banned.

But surely it is a natural question to ask. DVDFab Merge is so excellent, that i found it difficult to grasp, for nearly a week, that there is no way to tell the DVD stand alone player, that i want to want to watch the second movie, without having to chapter advance my way thru the first movie first.

is there another DVDFab forum i should look in to learn what others are thinking about this issue ?

Comment

Originally posted by DVDDUNCE View Post
                OK. this is only about my third post, and i see that you are angry in your response to the fellow that asked about menus. and it seems that even mentioning the subject of menus may get me banned.
                The member in question posted about a program that can do what DVDFab can among other. now if you want just a menu program give the program signals mentioned a try in post #3

Comment

DVDDUNCE
                  You are new here, so I would ask that you read the Forum Rules and General Policies before posting again. This is not a public forum for opinions, it is a product support forum. Moderators are not obligated to explain their actions, you are obligated to know and follow the rules here.

This is the Official DVDFab forum, the only one supported by the developers.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

dvd menu's

I LOVE the dvd merge, its great but i also would LOVE to put a menu on this dvd so you don't have to chapter thru the dvd. Anything in the works?

Comment

I believe it is on the "to-do" list. You should add to or make a thread for this in the Feature Request forum.

Comment

Originally posted by jwicks01 View Post
                        I LOVE the dvd merge, its great but i also would LOVE to put a menu on this dvd so you don't have to chapter thru the dvd. Anything in the works?
                        As mentioned in post #3 Titlewriter will do what you want.

It is free and simple to use. I have been using it for several years to add menus to merged movies including my own camcorder productions.

Use it until Fab includes something in the software.

Comment

Working...
                        X