X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New message

Hello,

When trying to back up my newly purchased District 9 DVD, I'm getting a message that says "To open this DVD disc, you need to buy or renew DVDFab "DVD to DVD", or you can wait for new version of DVDFab HD Decrypter". I am using the beta version (6.2.1.5) and am using the free version. I've never seen this message before.

Can anyone explain this?

Thanks!

Yes..... Please read this....

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I've read that already and forgive my ignorance but I still didn't quite understand. Can you break it down for a "layman"?

Comment

Layman's words:
        You are using the FREE version so you are not entitled to the NEWER decrypters. Please
        purchase or renew your DVD to DVD license to receive/have access to the newest decrypters.
        Thank you,
        ElSid

Comment

That's what I was afraid of. This program has been so reliable over the years. Too bad about the change.

Comment

In 30 to 60 days, some of the NOW newer decrypters will be available in the free version.
            Thank you,
            ElSid

Comment

Understood.

Thanks.

Comment

Only a couple of weeks for the Transporters 2 decryption. District 9 will be longer. The program is still very reliable, the free version is just not quite as up-to-date.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I've read most people are having problems with District 9 even in the paid version.

Comment

Yes but it will be added to the PAID version soon, the FREE version will take between 60-90 days before it is included.

If you have been using Fab for years, have you not thought about actually supporting the authors and purchasing it?
                    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Forgive my harshness, but there are simply too many free alternatives available.

In fairness, I've recommended your product to at least two family members who have purchased it.

Comment

Well excuse my harshness also but you will just have to be patient and wait the 60-90 days.

Comment

That's fine. But someone else said 30-60 days. Now 60-90. Which is it?

I've actually been considering purchasing the product but I've heard conflicting things regarding it. Is a subscription good for only a year or longer?

Comment

Originally posted by bradley.ryan View Post
                            Forgive my harshness, but there are simply too many free alternatives available.

In fairness, I've recommended your product to at least two family members who have purchased it.
                            It is worth the price of the purchase, not to have the head aches of the waiting period.
                            Not as many free alternatives as you might think.
                            Merry Christmas
                            "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Originally posted by bradley.ryan View Post
                              That's fine. But someone else said 30-60 days. Now 60-90. Which is it?

I've actually been considering purchasing the product but I've heard conflicting things regarding it. Is a subscription good for only a year or longer?
                              Lifetime is the way to go.
                              "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
                              X