HD Decrypter (How to force it open)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD Decrypter (How to force it open)

Hi so I installed the link to HD Decrypter but they all install the main program.

My question is how do I only use HD Decrypter which should be free for life. I'm not looking to compress the DVD, I want the FULL DVD9.

The program automatically goes right into DVD Copy and starts a trial. No mater if I click at the bottom HD Decrypter and select the word "Try".

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Last edited by cowboyup9100; 06-19-2013, 05:02 AM.

DVD Copy gives you the same features. When the trial is finished HD Decrypter falls back to DVD Copy minus new protection updates and no shrinking.

Also, all modules are installed. Ther is no install for just one module.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi cowboyup9100
      My friend GregiBoy forgot to mention that after the trial you will also no longer be able to burn, you will have to use third party tools.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Enjoy the trial periods for the other modules, there is no way to force it into HD Decrypter mode.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          DVD Copy gives you the same features. When the trial is finished HD Decrypter falls back to DVD Copy minus new protection updates and no shrinking.

Also, all modules are installed. Ther is no install for just one module.

So after the trial ends. I will then be able to force open the HD Decrypter module only?

And I will not have the ability to get no updates ever, or just not as frequent as paid customers?

I don't care about shrinking because like I said I prefer uncompressed DVD's and burning with ImgBurn.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup9100 View Post
            So after the trial ends. I will then be able to force open the HD Decrypter module only?
            YES
            Originally posted by cowboyup9100 View Post
            And I will not have the ability to get no updates ever, or just not as frequent as paid customers?
            Just not as soon as paid, usually 30-60 days.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DVDFab HD Decrypter
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
              YES

Just not as soon as paid, usually 30-60 days.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING DVDFab HD Decrypter
              CBR929
              Perfect.

Thanks for answering all my questions. I should be in good shape.

Comment

Hi all

looks like if you install DVDFab and just keep using the (Full Disc) mode it basically never engages the DVD Copy module.

So your able to update as new releases are updated and your trial never begins essentially.

I'm almost two months out, I've updated twice and it still says "Trial" on the right side. And since one of the updates it no longer shows the date of when the "Trial" would end.

I don't have permissions to send a PM to even an admin?
                Last edited by cowboyup9100; 08-14-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Your privileges on the forum get raised as you become more active.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                  X