No announcement yet.

How to reduce compression for DVD-5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other How to reduce compression for DVD-5?

Hi, I have been using DVDFab for several years but always in the simple way of DVD Copy, I want to know is there is a way to don't loose too much quality while burning films?, let's say what option I have to select to be able to for example just let Spanish subtitles and jump straight to the main menu so in that way instead of getting maybe a 56% of quality on DVD5 I will get perhaps a 70%? can someone explain that to me?

You can use Customize mode in DVD Copy to remove menus, previews and other unwanted content and at the same time select only the audio stream and subtitles you want. This can reduce the amount of compression necessary to fit a DVD-9 size movie onto a single layer disc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Select main movie rather than full disc, and select only one non-HD audio stream like AC3 5.1. Audio streams will save a lot more in terms of file compression than subtitles, eliminating subtitles don't save much of anything.

Too late again!
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks a lot 4 your help guys !!!

Comment

We gave you two different paths to reach the same goal, and you're welcome!
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X