Ver 9.0.4.7 AWFUL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ver 9.0.4.7 AWFUL!

So I finally downloaded ver 9 and right off the bat it proves to be utterly unusable. It constantly freezes, takes forever to read a disk. This truly is the worst piece of...software I have ever tried to use. Sadly I bought a lifetime membership based on the recommendation of the geniuses at Maximum PC. I've got a new machine with a core i7, 12 G of ram, etc. At least ver 8 with all its bugs worked! So I've re installed, restarted, etc and it still continues to be AWFUL, it can't just be me having all these problems. So whats the deal DVDFAB??

Works well for me, not sure what the problem is that you are seeing. If you want help with this, post the DVDFab internal log. And don't post problems in the General Chat forum, post in General Questions or the specific sub-forum for support for the aspect of the program you are using. I will move your thread and leave it open so we can see if others experience the same things. I suspect not.

You will need to provide more specific details of what happens, along with any error codes etc.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

no problems here

works fine for me too, Win 7 32 bit on older laptop.

Comment

Sounds like you may have some other issues going on, I have an i7-3770K with 16 GB's of ram, I don't remember the last time it crashed, or anything weird happened.

Some things you may want to check, bios updates, firmware for your burner, latest video drivers and make sure your Windows has all the current updates. If it's a new computer your i7 will probably support Quick Sync, is this setup and configured correctly?

Comment

All Good Suggestions

Thanks for the ideas, everything is up to date. Ver 8 works, Ver 9 is a disaster.

Comment

Could you please tell us the problem in detail, also upload dvdfab_internal.log file? With your help, we can improve DVDFab.
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

No problems with DVDfab 9.x so far.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
              MultiShrink
              : DVD Shrink batch processing
              Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

Originally posted by jglaserjr View Post
                Thanks for the ideas, everything is up to date. Ver 8 works, Ver 9 is a disaster.
                Answer the questions and post the logs if you want help.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don't have any problems with either ver 8 or version 9... But I don't like the new version 9 either.. They should have kept the version 8 screens.. But they both in fact work. I suppost there are alot of members that don't like version 9 either, as they did finally listen and update the version 8... They should have just left it alone, as there were no bug issues with 8, and now all you see all over the forum are issues with version 9... So, I suspect here we go again... Fixing as we go on a new platform...Made no sense to me, as version 8 worked on Windows 7 and my windows Vista computers...
                  "Are you still master of your domain?"
                  Cosmo Kramer

Comment

Working...
                  X