Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Converting for Mac Products

Hi Everyone,

Can someone give me some advice on the best setting for ripping my DVDs for multiple devices. I work with a Mac and I'm using the latest version of DVDFab, 9.0.4.1 for Mac. I have a Mac Mini hooked up to my TV and an iPad and iPhone as well (yeah, I'm a Mac person :P). I'm trying to convert my DVD's so I can use them on all my devices and not have to have multiple files of the same movie, but while I can play the converted file on everything, it seems like the quality is not that great. The video would either be choppy or the audio wouldn't be synced. I've tried the iPad, Apple TV and mp4 settings, i've even used the AVI settings and then converted it, but it seems like it doesn't convert well. I've also done 2 pass encoding and high quality for video quality in the advance settings. Please help, thanks

Oh, I am also converting from Video_TS folder of the movie on my harddrive.

You are no longer using the latest version, which is v9.0.4.8 Beta.

I use the iPhone4 1080p profile set for 720Xxx single pass and a bitrate of ~1500 kbps (or.20-.25 b/p) for my iPhone4, iPad2 and a media player connected to my TV.

For a penalty in conversion time and file size you can increase the frame size and bitrate when converting Blu-rays. Upscaling DVDs when converting is not recommended.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X