Registration Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Registration Problems

I know this has been brought up on this forum before, but I cannot find answers, only questions.

I purchased a lifetime copy of DVD Ripper a couple of years ago. Recently, due to the fact that encryption updates are only being done for DVD 9 now, I reluctantly updated. I do not like the new interface or much else about the program, but I need the newer updates, and per the forum, they will not be provided for 8 anymore.

I am able to log into the Member Center and see my lifetime license for DVD Ripper. I can download the key. 8 is still working fine. However, every time I try to get 9 to register, it comes back saying email or password are wrong. They are not. I've even reset the password, just to be sure. I've tried the register button and the buy now button. As one would expect, buy now just lets me buy the application AGAIN. I don't need to do that, but 9 will not register. So, I can't rip newer DVD's because the encryption for them is not in 8.

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to resolve this?

Thank you.
    Last edited by ComputerGranny; 07-03-2013, 01:18 AM.

v8.2.2.9 was just released and is updated. If you can see your license for Ripper in the Member center, v9 should register with the same email and password you use to enter the Member center. If it does not, you should use the Contact Us link on the DVDFab website to get some help from the Service Team.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the quick response

I appreciate your quick response.

I'm running 8.2.2.8. I will try 8.2.2.9. I'm sorry. I would have sworn I read a definite statement that there would be no further decryption updates for 8.

I will also contact the email you suggested since 9 is not registering. I know the day will come when 9 is my only choice, and I need to get it working.

Thanks again.

Comment

They will not be as frequent as the updates for v9 and I'm not sure how long they will continue. The Service Team will get you fixed up.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Problem resolved

Just wanted to let you know that I was contacted by DVD Fab support. They gave me uninstall/reinstall instructions with a link to a newer version. It all worked & I'm good to go. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X