X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtual Drive Removing virtual drive

Hello
    Can anybody help !
    I am trying to uninstall dvdfab virtual drive but everytime I try I get a blue screen and the computer restarts. I have tried in safe mode but get the same result !
    Regards
    Bobt47
    DVDfab 7.0.4.0 - Imgburn 2.5.0.0 - PowerDVD8 Player
    Core i7 920 - 6Gb RAM - GTX295 Graphics - LG BH10LS30 Bluray Writer ( latest firmware).
    Method - Rip full movie to ISO - Open ISO and rip main movie to 25GB - Remove unneeded foreign soundtracks - Burn. at 2X on 4x Traxdata Bluray Discs.

Is it causing a problem that led to the uninstall? Are you unmounting all images and closing the program before uninstalling it?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Dvdfab virtual drive

Hello
      Yes it is causing a problem with a new Liteon BDROM I have just fitted. It was fine when using just a LG RW drive but when i fitted the new drive it would disappear from my computer. I have had the Liteon replaced but is doing the same with the new Liteon BDROM.
      I do not see an uninstall for DVD virtual drive on the programs list so was trying from add/ remove programs.
      Regards
      bobt47
      Core i7 920 - 6Gb RAM - GTX295 Graphics - LG BH10LS30 Bluray Writer ( latest firmware).
      Method - Rip full movie to ISO - Open ISO and rip main movie to 25GB - Remove unneeded foreign soundtracks - Burn. at 2X on 4x Traxdata Bluray Discs.

Comment

DVDFab Virtual Drive v1.4.0.0 (or later)comes with an uninstaller, as shown in the screen capture attached. If you have an earlier version, first try installing v1.4.1.0 over the top of it and then uninstalling. I have reported your thread to the developer so that the problem or conflict with the Liteon drive can be checked.
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Virtual drive

Hi
          Thank you for your help, it has worked !
          Regards
          bobt47

Comment

Working...
          X