This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prevent double file to mobile expired nag

every time I launch DVdfab (6.2.0.5) i ahve to click through two nags that file to mobile option has expired.

I know it's expired _ i have no interest in buying it - so how can I stop the software from nagging me. And why does it repeat the question before accepted that NO is my answer.

I have tried to tweak UI so that option is not displayed.... no joy

I have tried closing program with UI in DVD to DVD mode - makes not difference.

whenever I launch it I have to click OK twice to remove the same 2 x feature expired nags & then the UI opens with the expired option expanded, not as I left it with the DVD to DVD option expanded.

I wish I'd never bothered to trial it - it did not nag me while the feature was " never used" !

Be certain to untick the box shown in the attachment below.

I had the same problem awhile back only I didn't have "the little box".
    What a hassle to fix it!
    Attached Files
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hi cybmole
      If that doesn't work, try uninstalling using the DVDFab uninstaller, then install the newest version (6.2.1.6 Beta), which also has protection removal updates. I have not seen any other reports of the symptoms you describe.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
        Be certain to untick the box shown in the attachment below.

I had the same problem awhile back only I didn't have "the little box".
        What a hassle to fix it!
        like you - I don't have the listtle box, my UI screen looks exacly he same as the posted picture except for that missing option.

so what's the other fix ? a clean uninstall + re-install or can it be done via a registry hack ?

Comment

Working...
        X