Audio on Olympus has fallen BD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio on Olympus has fallen BD

Every time I copy Olympus has fallen BD I get the commentators narrative also running in the stream file. It does not do it on any other Blue Ray that I have copied...

ANy ideas? Not that it matters much to me, I can live without a movie....

Thanks

Hi Bubba, click son the title selected and turn it blue then click the audio drop down menu. Then in the drop down menu select the audio option you want to be default and move the arrowhead that sets default. I uncheck everything else to save space but that is optional. See attached:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

There is a problem with this title in BD to DVD and perhaps BD Copy as well, it selects the commentary audio by default and does not select the main audio at all. There is no default arrow since it selects only a single (incorrect) audio stream. Not clear if this is a v9.0.5.7 problem or something on the decryption server. Follow 90312's advice in post #2 for correct audio playback.

/////////////UPDATE////////////
      This problem is not related to any particular title, but whether it appears depends on how the BD is authored and your Pre-Select stream choices for audio in DVDFab Settings. It will be corrected in an upcoming release.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X