HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP

I have dvdfab 9.0.6.7 beta and dvdfab8 QT updated one but my problem is when I open dvdfab 8, dvdfab 9 open up too. I'VE try everything but it still does it. Can anybody help me.

THANK YOU

DALE

They normally coexist with no problem. Could you have them installed in the same folder? Check the target of each desktop shortcut (you should have one for each). Right click on the icon and select 'open file location', see if they are the same. If you did not change any of the install options they should NOT be the same.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hello

There both in program files but in different folder there not in the same folder. It didn't do it before then when I download the new 9 beta it started doing it.

Comment

Does it do it when you click the desktop icon?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Hello

I have dvdfab 8.2.2.9 open and I put the movie in then the other one pop up. Some time a couple of the dvdfab 9 beta pop up.Then I have to wait for the movie to do it thing then I chick out of the other one.

Comment

Sounds like both are set for Autoplay and are fighting for control of the drive. Start one at a time with no disc in the drive and go into Common Settings and UNcheck the box for add autoplay handler. I would also suggest going into windows Control panel and turning off autoplay for your optical drive.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok, open DVDFab 9 and uncheck this box:
              Attached Files
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Re-hello

I all ready did that awhile ago. There no check marks in any of those boxes and I all ready did that in autoplay.

Comment

Working...
                X