Freezes at the very end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freezes at the very end

I had not used my blu ray ripper in some time but it was working the last time I did. I'm now updated to version 9.0.6.3. When I try to rip a blu ray it goes through the entire process. When it's at 99% and just seconds from finishing, it goes the decode rate starts to drop. It drops all the way to 0.00 and just freezes.

Please post your internal log, thanks!

Comment

How do I post the log? It's still sitting at 99%. Should I cancel it first?

thx

Comment

Please use attachment button and attach your most recent
        The default location is:
        For Win7 & Win8 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab9\Log

Comment

Attached

Comment

sirwes

There does not seem to be a log attached to your last post. Please make another one and use the Manage Attachments button below the post editing window to upload it after typing the new post. You can edit the log with Notepad first to extract only the log session relating to this problem. Click "New" in Notepad and paste the log session text into it, then choose Save As... to save it as a new text file that you can attach.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Trying again
              Attached Files

Comment

Go into common settings by clicking on the gear at the top and click on A/V Codecs and make sure this box is checked. Give that a try:
                And be sure to click OK down at the bottom so the change will stick.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 90312; 09-28-2013, 03:12 AM.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

That Did Not Work

I tried checking that box and it did not work. I've tried many things. I've tried decoding full disk to bd25, I've tried decoding main movie to bd25, I've tried decoding to dvd, I've tried several variations such as disabling hd audio, and software decoding variations. Nothing worked.

I then tried three other blu-ray movies that are older releases. Those all decoded with no problem so it seems to be movie specific. I tried a second original of the same move with the same results.

The thing I was able to do was decode the movie to bd50 which has no value to me since bd50 discs are too expensive.

Obviously, I don't understand how dvdfab software works. However, I am aware that there is something that happens in the last few seconds of decoding. When decoding starts you get a decode rate, time, and time remaining. Then just before the whole thing finishes, the time remaining starts to go up again (say from 30 seconds to 3:30), at the same time the decode rate will go way up, and then just a few seconds later (when it says there are 3 minutes remaining) it announces it is complete. I don't know what exactly is happening during that final process. But, that process is what this movie is not doing.

Comment

You have to un check lightning recording and disable all GPU codex's as if lightning recording is already checked when you check disable all gpu codex's it stays checked for some reason.This is how it acted in 9069 anyway and your posted logs show it still on.

Comment

Working...
                    X