Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to obtain the Blu ray and DVD ripper after purchasing the Passkey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passkey How to obtain the Blu ray and DVD ripper after purchasing the Passkey?

Okay guys i purchased the Passkey for Blu ray ripping. I want to purchase the actual blu ray ripper software? Do i have to purchase the whole thing or can i download something to go with the Passkey?

You can purchase Blu-Ray copy as a stand alone to make backup discs or ripper to make files for various devices.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Ripper and ripping are different words in the land of DVDFab. To decrypt a disc and put it on your hard drive, all you need is Passkey. To decrypt a disc with just the main movie and put it on your hard drive or burn it to disc, you need just the DVDFab DVD or BD Copy module. To decrypt a movie and convert it to some other format (i.e. not DVD or BDMV) like MP4 or MKV, you need the DVD or BD Ripper modules of DVDFab (only).

You can also make MKV/MP4/AVI etc. with other software that does not decrypt by using Passkey. It makes the disc look like it is not encrypted.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
      X