Upgrade vs. Lifetime or both

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key Upgrade vs. Lifetime or both

I currently have all but 3 options 2d->3d, dvd creator and bluray creator. I eventually want to upgrade it to full, lifetime, that costing nearly 200 with 20% discount or more without.

vs. buying another lifetime plus if lucky a nice lifetime bonus like the vidon.me TV Android device or something.

the site says 300$ for lifetime roughly package deal.

I've also considered both upgrading my current to full package, and getting a 2nd lifetime package for another pc maybe for my dad or so.

I support dvdfab and everything they let us stand for. User rights to make digital backups of content we paid for. I wish dvdfab could also let us make backups of digital books like amazon kindle and Nook, or convert them to .pdf or other suitable format. I've been avoiding digital books for now cause I don't care for that one thing, tho you can get an app to let you use the other said file type. I don't care for its implantation on the end user and digital right management forcing you to use said software or hardware.

One questions is, if I did go to get a 2nd copy of dvdfab for lifetime package deal would it have to be on a separate email account from my current one I want to eventual upgrade to full?

and if someday dvdfab does get the ability to convert/backup nook/kindle type digital books, that would make it closer to a all in 1 digital media backup/converter. I guess for digital books it might be more of file format tho rather then backup.

Dark Yume

I am sure all the DVDFab staff appreciate your expression of support. If you want to add another license, you can have it under the same email address, but it does make it a little confusing. I have 3 or 4 licenses that I purchased at different times, and had them all in the same account (email) at one time. I found it was easier to just get some new email addresses and move some of them there.

You will find I think that you can install and use DVDFab on up to two computers in the same household under the same license with no problem, so don't buy a new one for that purpose. One for your Dad or someone else besides you should have their own license.

Especially for long-term users like you, it is a better value to get lifetime. You can upgrade any of your current licenses from renewing type to lifetime type during the renewal process.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X