No announcement yet.

lightning shrink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Maineman...Good for you.I have to use version 9.0.7.0, it works on that one perfect !!!
    Last edited by BERT; 10-21-2013, 10:49 PM.

Comment

lightning shrink could be enabled after setting CUDA as decoder & encoder manually.

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

@ Wilson Wang ,You said lightning shrink could be enabled after setting CUDA as decoder & encoder manually....And how do you do that? PLease enlighten me.If you talk about changing software to Cuda etc.that won't do it.Unless you know another way....I'm listening.

Comment

If you have the disable all gpu codecs checked you won't be able to check it as it gets grayed out but if you have it unchecked then you can check lightning shrink.You set cuda by clicking the pull downs and choosing cuda for each of the boxes so it shows in the box for each codex do it for all boxes as shrink works with cuda.
          Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Glenns,I know all this.Everything and all of it.lol.But here is the difference between version 9.0.6.9 plus 9.0.7.0 compaired to 9.0.7.1 and 9.0.7.2 ..The square to tick for lightning shrink in 69 and 70 has dark edges and I can click on.The square in 71 and 72 edges are a bit gray "out"and won't take the tick.

Comment

Hi,

In 71 & 72, "Enable Lightning-Shrink" option is disabled when using a low graphics card(such as GT520), but the lightning-shrink still could be used automatically after setting CUDA as decoder & encoder manually.
              The option is enabled when using a high graphics card (such as the GT630).
              But need to discuss with our dev for the issue.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                Hi,

In 71 & 72, "Enable Lightning-Shrink" option is disabled when using a low graphics card(such as GT520), but the lightning-shrink still could be used automatically after setting CUDA as decoder & encoder manually.
                The option is enabled when using a high graphics card (such as the GT630).
                But need to discuss with our dev for the issue.

Hope this help you!

Wilson
                Sorry, just use CUDA decoder & encoder not Lightning-Shrink.

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X