lightning shrink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lightning shrink

Downloaded 9.0.7.1 no problem...but can not tick square for lightning shrink.It won't take my tick.Any thoughts anybody ?

Yeah, if you've disabled all the GPU codecs that selection is not available. Apparently it uses CUDA or Quick Sync to do its business.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I have NOT disabled all the GPU codecs......never have , and use CUDA as always.y tried close and open program several times..it won't take my tick
      Last edited by BERT; 10-13-2013, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Well I don't know then, that's the way mine works. When I select it it grays out everything and if I disable GPU codecs that box is grayed out. Maybe a developer will drop by and enlighten us?
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Enlighten us are the right words for it. Use DVD FAB since the very beginning about 200 years ago, lol.I think I should know by now what to do!!!! It was OK in version 9.0.6.9
          Last edited by BERT; 10-13-2013, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Works as it did before for me also.
            Win7 SP1(64)
            Nvidia GTX 570, driver 320.18
            CUDA driver 5.5.1
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Downloaded back to 9.0.7.0.Ticked lightning shrink and have no problem.So what's wrong with version 9.0.7.1 that I can not tick on to lightning shrink??

Comment

Bert, you are asking the impossible if you don't supply some information about your system. See my post #6 in this thread and supply that at least. A DVDFab internal log session from v 9.0.7.1 might also be helpful.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sometimes files get corrupted take Fab off your computer download cc cleaner from the web a free trusted program it can clean old junk files from your computer and also can clean the registry do both then re download fab 9071 from the front page when it asks if you want to save your settings click yes, re start your computer when asked by Fab then recheck your settings page and try again.

Comment

I hope this helps ?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Something in v9.0.7.1 is rejecting CUDA on your system for some reason. I will pass it along to the QA Team to see if they can reproduce the problem.

Comment

Good man.Thanks for that.

Comment

You are welcome, they are aware of it now and it is on the list for testing and investigation.

Comment

just to add on... version 9.0.7.2 won't take my tick for lightning shrink either.

Comment

Hey BERT,

I just installed v.9072 on a XP Pro - 64 bit, SP3 hdd and tried it out.
                              Worked exactly as my old pal 90312 described...

...hey 90...just one "old" fart to another...

I rarely boot up from the XP hdd, but happy to tinker with it if you have any ideas.
                              I built this rig (core i7) 4 years ago to coincide with retail release of Win 7
                              Geesh, 4 years already...

Good luck
                              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                              X