Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to rip ONLY the audio from Blu-Ray without conversion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to rip ONLY the audio from Blu-Ray without conversion?

I have DVDfab9 and wish to rip the PCM audio from a Blu-Ray I have and not convert it to any other format. When I follow the guides I end up with a file that has a .RAW extension and I've no clue how to use it.

The audio in question is 1.5 mbps PCM.

I'm on a PC and use programs like Adobe CS5 and tsMuxerGUI.

The same question applies to a DD5.1 track I'll want to rip from a DVD to combine with a Blu-Ray I have (that for some stupid reason only includes a stereo DD2.0 192kbps audio track).

Audacity is all you need. It's a free open source program that will open an MKV file or even a M2TS file directly from a Blu-ray folder. I just tested it myself. It even opens all surround sound tracks. Read up on it because there is a lot involved in that seemingly simple program. Love it!

Download Audacity for free. A free multi-track audio editor and recorder. Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems. Audacity is free software, developed by a group of volunteers and distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).

Comment

msp1518

Have you tried the audiocopy profile in the Ripper module?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Oops! Signals is right. For some reason I never noticed the Audio portion of DVDFab.

But I'm assuming you've tried that already?

Comment

Working...
        X