vacation house got broke into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License/Key vacation house got broke into

My vacation house got broke into my pc got took how can i change my license so they cannot use my dvdfab copy license i dont want to get blacklist if they r using program
    Thanks
    ...Death Before Dishonor...

Talk to mona@dvdfab.com they say she can fix anything.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Thank Mona she's our fix it anything girl.

Comment

Still no respond from mona??

Comment

Give her some time to answer they should get back to you by 2 office open days they are off on weekends.Good things sometimes take time and Mona fixes everything to do with Fab accounts.

Comment

Remember the time and date difference with Beijing, it is 4:30AM Sunday there as I post this. Your response may come by email, so check the spam folder.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

jon
                I just talked to Mona, she is working through a weekend worth of emails but will get to you ASAP. I sent her a link to this thread. You will need to have a different email address to use for the new account, so be prepared to supply that. Sorry to hear about the incident.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  jon
                  I just talked to Mona, she is working through a weekend worth of emails but will get to you ASAP. I sent her a link to this thread. You will need to have a different email address to use for the new account, so be prepared to supply that. Sorry to hear about the incident.
                  Thanks bud

Comment

Still nothing

Comment

Did you send her an email? If so, when?

Comment

Yes on 24th and again today

Comment

All fixed
                          Thanks glens, signals, and mona
                          Now just waiting for my settlement $$

Comment

Working...
                          X