• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.0.1 beta gui messed up

See attached. Text cut off......

Can't see "Pass through", etc.
    Attached Files

The cut-off text (on the left side of the GUI) was something picked up in beta testing. And is being worked on for a future release.

Strange you can't see the 'MKV Pass-through' option, it's working fine for me!

Out of interest. What resolution is your graphics card/chip set to. Mine is 1920x1080?

Cheers
    I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
    I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

The left side is nothing more than a resizable frame.

So if there isn't enough room to read what's there, just grab the divider between the left frame and the main body with your mouse, then adjust it by moving it to the right however much needed.

Comment

I pointed out you can't read the text under the video output options. I said nothing about text on the left.

1920x1080

Shows up when source file is loaded. With no source file loaded the "Pass Through" text is not cut off.

The spacing allowed for the output options gets goofed up when a source file is loaded, defaults are loaded for the output options, etc.
        Last edited by Guest; 11-02-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 View Post
          The left side is nothing more than a resizable frame.
          Oh great. I did not realize it had been implemented already. I only suggested the idea a couple of days ago
          I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
          I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

Click on the MKV symbol you have showing there in the left column and then MKV Passthrough over on the right and it will stay.
            Attached Files
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

After seeing your post last last, I kinda figured that might be the case, but after reading the replay from SeeMoreDigital, I replied this morning with the information below just in case.

My screen resolution is 1920 x 1200... Gotta love the extra real estate!

But yeah, it would help to be able to see the full name of each type instead of having to select one to find it's characteristics when you be familiar with it by just the name.

Seeing more than one .mkv or some other media type without the rest of the descriptor does not help.

Comment

[b]90312[/]

REALLY!!!

Spoiling the fun by posting a quick reply while someone is typing out their own reply! :P

Just having some fun with you.

Top of the morning to you 90312!

Comment

Originally posted by jsmiddleton4 View Post
                  Shows up when source file is loaded. With no source file loaded the "Pass Through" text is not cut off.
                  Like I say strange... I can see all the icons just fine, with my 1920x1080 display: -

Cheers

Comment

Try resizing the window. I left it at the default size and can see everything on my 1920x1080 desktop. I have a source loaded, but I loaded it before clicking on the icon to change the profile.
                    Attached Files
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The way it works for me if I select the format tab prior to selecting a source I can also see them all, but if I select a source the format tab is no longer available. I just click on the MKV square symbol and the specifics for MKV appear in the frame on the right.

Albert Einstein

Comment

The image I already posted is what I see in the window that displays all the various output options.

The image in the left panel, something I did not point out and am not concerned about, works and displays fine.

I do not have any issues with the icon in the left panel.

If you'd like to continue to discuss the image/icon in the left panel you are certainly free to do so. It was not and is not the topic of my communication.

Comment

I will attempt to help you one more time then I won't discuss it again! You clearly did not select MKV Passthrough before selecting the source, your screenshot shows h264 codec. I am trying to tell you how to make the icon appear for you. See attached:
                          Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X