Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monsters University 3D Blu Ray Not Ripping (9.0.7.2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monsters University 3D Blu Ray Not Ripping (9.0.7.2)

Hello All,

I absolutely love DVDFab - it's been a great piece of software for my media center. I've been using it to make 3D Blu-Ray SBS MKV files, and it's worked perfectly for the most part.

Now though, I'm having issues with the newly released Monsters University.

As shown by the image below:

And this one:

When I start the 3D Blu-Ray Rip, it never progresses past 0%. After 9 hours, no progress advancement means something must not be working.

I'm running DVDFab on a PC with a 4.5GHz i5-2500k and 2 GTX 670s in SLi. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, my GPU drivers are up to date, using an ASUS BD drive, and no BD software installed apart from DVDFab 9. I've only seen this happen with Monsters University 3D, so far.

I've attached my log file for the Monsters University 3D rip attempts below. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Attached Files

Please update to the latest version V9101 and set Software as decoder & encoder in Common Setting, then try it again.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Please update to the latest version V9101 and set Software as decoder & encoder in Common Setting, then try it again.

Wilson
      Good news!

This gave me an FPS and a progress bar.
      Will edit this post if the resulting file plays on my media center.

Love the new UI, BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post

Wilson
        Where is that setting located?

Comment

Click the small gear icon. Select AV Codec under General. Put a check in the box that says "Disable all...". See attached capture.
          Attached Files
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X