Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I am lost....downloaded 9102....backed up a movie, but it goes into a zip file and will not open up after the complete back up. I do not have zip and never had that happen before. Please help?? The whole interface is different and weirdly working like it did before...

Thanks

it goes into a zip file and will not open up after the complete back up
    Output to a zip file after backup done? Would you please give us some screenshot for this?
    Update to the latest build V9105 and try again.

Wilson
    Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 11-14-2013, 02:09 AM.
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

duckman

Do you mean an ISO file?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes I think I know what I did wrong. There are the two folders down at save to and I selected the iso folder and therefore in went into a zip file as iso. I was just stupid and picked the wrong folder. Trying it now after I went to 9105.....the new look threw me off I guess.

Thanks

Comment

Ok...9105 doesn't even work at all...dvdfab shuts down when trying to use 9105. I see something about MD5 but no idea what that long number after it means. But 9105 does not work at all. I followed steps that I saw someone else do but still doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by kshduckman1170 View Post
            Ok...9105 doesn't even work at all...dvdfab shuts down when trying to use 9105. I see something about MD5 but no idea what that long number after it means. But 9105 does not work at all. I followed steps that I saw someone else do but still doesn't work.
            What is your task? Which is type of source?
            Please post your internal log if one is generated.
            Open Fab click the ? top right > click open log folder and copy and post your internal log.
            User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
            For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
            For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
            For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
            X