Registration til 2015 not being accepted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Registration til 2015 not being accepted

I have the registered version of Blu-ray to DVD and it has the Fab logo as if it was a tial version on my ripped copy if Ip Man. Please help me on this problem. I also posted UNDER Blu-ray to DVD but there was no response back. I can wait til this problem is fixed no rush. also using 9.1.0.2.

You may have already done this, but check to see if your registration stuck during the update process.
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Bad registration

Ok. I try that 90312. thanks for the help.

Comment

Bad Registration

I looked to see if my registered version of Blu-ray to DVD was ok after I updated to 9.1.0.6 and it isn't showing up. It's letting my log-in with reg. info but not giving full version of registered product. I ordered from DVDFAB site only. I don't deal with third party poopers.

Comment

Hi JRoc
          I know this may be a stupid question but, did you use the same e-mail and password you use when you log into the members area, and not this forum?
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Bad registration

yes. I used the same email. A month ago, my password would not let me in, so I changed it. Could it be the password being changed. My old password still works in version 8.

Comment

You must use the password you use to log in to your members account to register version 9. Version 8 and 9 are totally different animals.

Have you gone to the members site and created an account? You must use the email address you use when you purchased Fab and a password of your choosing, these are what you enter to register version 9.

If haven't yet go here and create an account:
              Last edited by 90312; 11-19-2013, 03:07 AM.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Bad reg.

I did as you said and it say: ORDER LIST IS EMPTY. You haven't yet purchased our products.

Comment

Where did you purchase the products, i.e. what website? There is no password for v8, it uses a downloadable key. Do you mean that you can create an account using the email address you used for v8?
                  Originally posted by JRoc View Post
                  yes. I used the same email. A month ago, my password would not let me in, so I changed it. Could it be the password being changed. My old password still works in version 8.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Bad Reg.

I purchased from this site. My registration key is still in my email folder. I can try to see it it works here. I reply with results.

Comment

I purchased from this site. My registration key is still in my email folder. I can try to see it it works here. I reply with results.
                      Are you purchased the full versions? And now you can only use BD to DVD as register user.
                      Please open Fab click the ? top right > click open log folder and copy and past your internal log.
                      User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                      For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                      For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                      For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Bad Registration

Ok. Ill try it. Thanks Dora.

Comment

Internal Log

Where am I to paste the internal log?

Comment

here in a post see my link on how to at the bottom of this post.

Comment

Where am I to paste the internal log?
                              There is a attach option under the reply windows. upload your log.
                              And give me a picture of your license info from settins->license info.
                              We hope can resolve your issue.
                              User Manual for DVDFab v10 (pdf)

DVDFab log default location:
                              For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                              For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                              For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Working...
                              X