X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dvd fab copy time 3 hrs

Hi
    I am trying to figure out were and how to post a question in the right spot
    customer service has been absolutely no help.
    I have had dvd fab for 3 years never had a problem it expired a month a go I just renewed two days ago
    and have had nothing but trouble.I load fab 9 on my computer it won't copy disk it analyze fine then at the end of wrighting it says it fails, so I tried loading program on my other pc which has vista it finally worked but took 3 hrs to copy. I first tried changing from 5 to 9 but that didn't make a difference. so I'm at a loss to what to do I then tried to down grade to 8 version again but that gave me error code. so after being extremely frustrated for two days now. I decided to put trial on my mac it worked and copied in about 45 min. but I really need it to work on pc is the program am i doing something wrong or is it my computer that would be making it take 3 hrs. I hope someone can assist me something so simple shouldn't be so hard like it is thank you for any help you can give me.

Moving your thread to a better spot.

If you need help, please read this first: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=15 and supply the requested information.

Tip: don't ever post your email address or other personal info in an open forum. I have removed it from your post.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X