ISO file with IMgBurn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO file with IMgBurn

Quick question - with older version of dvdfab I would copy a blu ray to an ISO and it would open up IMgBurn to do it. With new version it doesn't but I would prefer to keep using IMgBurn. Is there an option to change this? Do I change burning engine type?

Their are burn engine settings for blu ray and for dvds in Fabs settings you can use the pull down box in burner settings for whatever it's set for now and change them to img burn then the program will use img burn to burn disks.

Comment

You can select ImgBurn as the burn engine and then load the ISO. Select "Clone/Burn" as the copy mode and click start. DVDFab will call up ImgBurn to write the disc for you.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Did you want to do it from disk to clone and burn with 2 drives all in one step?
        or clone from disk tray opens then you put a blank disk in and img burn comes does the burn?

Comment

Working...
        X