DVDFab9119 HELP NOT WORKING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab9119 HELP NOT WORKING

I cannot get to anything on this I open it up and this what I get it jumps all over my desktop and then sticks up in the right hand corner cannot even click the x to close the damn program what is going on here. Going back to my old version until this is fixed.
    Attached Files

Printscreen picture of 9119

Could really use some input here would like to update to the newest version but if I cannot access anything because the darn program is opening and sticking up in the corner of my desktop screen so I cannot use it like this,had to restore my older version to get it centered back in the middle of the screen. Tried uninstalling the new one and reinstalling twice with no luck jumps around my desktop and you see where it lands.

Comment

What is your screen resolution setting Becky? It landed in the upper left for me, but I can see the full app. When I recentered and closed it, it opened next time in the center.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My Resolution

1600x900 I finally got mine working by uninstalling it and going into to the free downloads and downloading the free version then registering it again with my key thingy. But after I did it that way it popped up in the center like he should have done. So far so good. I couldn't move it around or drag it down to center or anything it was very frustrating.
        Last edited by BeckyW; 12-21-2013, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Should not be necessary to do that, but glad it is OK now.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X