No announcement yet.

RED 2 Unplayable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks I know about the System Restore Feature in my computer, Had to use it before when I lost some important files which was the idea for Buying the extra Hard Drive to back up all my important stuff on an external Hard drive. I already converted back to the last version I had before this new one, it doesn't work with that particular movie either. I think I will just wait for the next update and see what happens maybe by then the bugs will be worked out. I will try again after the next update or new version and see what happens then.
    Thanks everyone for all your efforts in trying to help with this it is appreciated very much.

Comment

The version I linked to is an update.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

BECKYW:

I think if you rip from the store brought disk itself main movie only outputting to a blank disk in your drive so it burns right after the rip it will work.That's what I did for the blu ray and got a good copy.

Comment

Beckyw: For your other Fab problems download newest version then install it but don't use it now reboot computer then you can use it.

This will help in some cases with later versions of Fab.Please give it a try.

Comment

Old versions of DVDFAB can be found here http://www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php
            Paid Not To Work
            US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
            Proudly Served On
            USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
            6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

red 2

Was looking at your log and you are using +R's so do you have it checked to set booktype to DVD-ROM (only for DVD+R/RW Media) just a shot here that might be the problem as +R's are data discs
              Paid Not To Work
              US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
              Proudly Served On
              USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
              6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Never been an issue before I always use DVD+R Disks its the only ones I have ever used,My computer will do both + and - but I prefer the plus.

Comment

In all these posts theirs never a internal log file posted for the rip to hard drive If you post it we may learn more.

Comment

yes there was a log file posted Page one of this thread my 3 rd post I believe it was I put a log file in that.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                      In all these posts theirs never a internal log file posted for the rip to hard drive If you post it we may learn more.
                      you need to go back and look again please I did post Log File, internal file burn log and whatever else I was asked to post here I just went back through this thread and everyone of my logs is here in this thread. So no offense but if you didn't take time to look through the thread before saying something wasn't done then I suppose you aren't going to think it was. But I assure you the log posts are in this thread.

Comment

Beckyw: Your third post was a burn log you didn't post a internal log from the disk rip to hard drive. I did reread every post in this thread several times their are no internal logs with the rip to hard drive.

You are just plain wrong like you were posting your computer information.

I am Trying to help you see the screen shot and see if you can post this internal log with the rip to hard drive for the Red2 disk.In post #17 you included a internal log after the disk was on the drive and you burned it after you already had the disk on the hard drive this log is not what I am looking for.I want the internal log that's made from the disk ripping to hard drive that's the one that will tell if their are any error's with the rip to hard drive it's in the same internal log folder.

Should for whatever reason you not have it or can't find it simply rip the store brought disk to hard drive again and their will be a new dated log for it in the internal log folder.Being others had no trouble with this disk maybe something went wrong with the rip to hard drive the log will tell.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by glenns; 01-09-2014, 07:18 PM.

Comment

When I get a chance I will right now I am trying to care for for our Female Dog who has just went through 3 seizures in a 24 hour timespan so I can't do this right now, I will try and get to it later when I can get her stabilized and out of danger. This log file stuff is confusing and I went in and copied and posted these weird files as soon as I did whatever I was trying to do at that point after each suggestion was made so I don't know log is what or what it means I just posted the log according to what the name of the file was like Burn log or internal log or whatever I was told to grab and post here, and I can't think right now 36 hours with no sleep, so if its okay with you can we pick this up later? At this point I don't even care about the movie right now more concerned with saving my hubby's dog right now. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X