Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to disable license info splash screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to disable license info splash screen.

Hi, I went through the software but may have overlooked it. Every time I launch DVDFab Copy, I get the (annoying) license info splash screen. It started when I updated to latest version (DVDFab 9.1.2.2) TIA!

There may be a checkbox in the popup to disable it, but I do not see the popup on startup, just the normal filmstrip splash screen. Fab may show that if you have a module that is about to expire or is in trial mode, not sure.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

License info splash screen

Originally posted by forest.lawn View Post
      Hi, I went through the software but may have overlooked it. Every time I launch DVDFab Copy, I get the (annoying) license info splash screen. It started when I updated to latest version (DVDFab 9.1.2.2) TIA!
      Hi, forest.lawn

You are using a trial version or lincense has expired.

Please check it !

Comment

Well, I want to use the free/limited version and still see this "license has expired" screen which is very annoying. I just want to activate the free version and forget about it but it's not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by lixichen View Post
          Hi, forest.lawn

You are using a trial version or license has expired.

Please check it !
          NO! I paid for "lifetime license" for DVDFab COPY and it shows "Activated". as far as the other listed software, I never bought or use.
          Maybe If I re-install it? The point is I have proof of purchase but This license splash screen IS annoying!! Please advise Tech ppl. TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by forest.lawn View Post
            NO! I paid for "lifetime license" for DVDFab COPY and it shows "Activated". as far as the other listed software, I never bought or use.
            Maybe If I re-install it? The point is I have proof of purchase but This license splash screen IS annoying!! Please advise Tech ppl. TIA!
            Problem solved!!!!
            It seems activation is still needed even after an update. When I click activate(tion) the PW was missing. After inserting the PW, no more
            license Splash screen. I hope this helps someone. Thanks for the help group.

Comment

Thanks for your sharing. It is great and helpful.

Note:
              The live-update normally would not erase the user settings, just like download the new version and overwrite dvdfab. However, the complete uninstall would do the erasing.
              I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
              Edison

Comment

Working...
              X