Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HD Decrypter (v. 9.1.2.2) not working

Hi
    I wanted to try out the HD Decrypter on my WIN7 machine. I downloaded and installed HD Decrypter, but looks like I got the full DVDFab version (~ 44.5 Mb download). Installed ok, but when I tried to copy full disc I kept getting a message that the trial period has run out and the application will close, and I'd need to purchase to use it. I tried the main movie and full disc copy options but neither worked. At this point I just wanted to try the HD Decrypter and am unable to do so. I uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times but no luck.
    What should I do to get the decrypter only working? Your website said it is free to use forever, but somehow I am not able to use it at all.
    Thanks.
    Mahesh Athavale

This means that you or someone had run the trial previously on that PC. HD Decrypter is not a different download, it is a limited version of the regular product. But it should not have behaved in the way you describe, the last time I tried this it presented you with a box with a button to start it in the HD Decrypter mode. I will check that with the staff. Did you download from the link here in the forum? Main Movie and Full Disc should work if you select a DVD9 size folder output, i.e. no compression to DVD5 and no burn engine.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Hi
      Looks like I was not using the correct settings! I left the output on DVD5 and so implicitly was trying to use the converter. After switching to full movie AND DVD9 as you suggested, I've been able to get it to work in the decrypter mode.

Thanks very much! I've used DVDFAB Decrypter for a long time and was sorry to see it stop working (temporarily !!)
      Mahesh

Comment

Working...
      X