cinavia on std dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other cinavia on std dvd

when i rip a bluray with cinivia, fab warns me.

can this warning be put in the standard dvd as well?

Yes, it is on some DVDs. Do you mean you want the popup warning when it is on a DVD? Use the Feature Request forum.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

When is DVDFab breaking Cinavia? Just finished DVD KickAss 2 and Cinavia ruins it

Comment

The only way Cinavia will be "brocken" completely is by not "attacking" the disc itself...and that is what everybody hopes for but is actually a big mistake doing so.Forget the discs all together.We need to attack the Cinavia protection program in all those players.After all it's only a program and could be Re-programmed or deleted and will be hacked sooner or later.Why are some players with or some without Cinavia protections build in ? Simple. It is only a program that is making the differance here.

Comment

Cinavia? I hadn't noticed
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

@Bert..

If you wish to reverse engineer the firmware of all players, locate the Cinivia routines, disable them, and then recompile them, please let us know your website when you get it done.

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            The only way Cinavia will be "brocken" completely is by not "attacking" the disc itself...and that is what everybody hopes for but is actually a big mistake doing so.Forget the discs all together.We need to attack the Cinavia protection program in all those players.After all it's only a program and could be Re-programmed or deleted and will be hacked sooner or later.Why are some players with or some without Cinavia protections build in ? Simple. It is only a program that is making the differance here.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by dow View Post
              when i rip a bluray with cinivia, fab warns me.

can this warning be put in the standard dvd as well?
              To the best of my knowledge it already does.

At least I got the warming when I ripped Kick-Ass 2.

Comment

GregiBoy,you may think this is funny..some of the biggest,savest computers have been brocken or hacked.It will happen..not by me though I'm a chippyAnd having 2 Sony and 1 Kogan non cinavia infected blu-ray players myself...frankly I could not care less when and if it happens.I'm alright Jack

Comment

Me neither Bert. I could not give two hoots. I'm alright Jack too..

I have never had a problem with the Cinivia Virus as I have used Media Players for over 10 years.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                  X