X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fiery View Post
    All 3 disks appear to hang on the same .VOB file VTS_08_2
    Hi Fiery
    Is this during the copy or the burning phase?
    If copying it may be a new protection that the developers will have to deal with.
    If this is during the burning phase, your log still shows Burn disc space is: 4488 did you try lowering it as I suggested earlier?
    Please post your burn log

CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

DVDFab v9 Riddick

Now to the problem, I uninstalled all previous and the latest version of DVDFab, cleaned out the Registry of all traces of the software.

Rebooted and tried again, still same problem, so I ran through a mental checklist of possible causes, the light globe came on. Firmware updates for DVDROM's. My D:\ which is where I put the DVD's to be read on had the latest update. My E:\, the one I use to burn actually had an update. What have I got to lose, updated the firmware in my E:\ , and it starts to copy at it's normal pace.

I am currently watching my DVDfab Full Disk copy of Riddick for any stutters etc.

So I will get back to you to let you know if it played fully.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        Hi Fiery
        Is this during the copy or the burning phase?
        If copying it may be a new protection that the developers will have to deal with.
        If this is during the burning phase, your log still shows Burn disc space is: 4488 did you try lowering it as I suggested earlier?
        Please post your burn log

CBR929
        It was during the copy phase

Comment

DVDFab v9 Riddick

It played bootifully

Is there a way I can close this thread now?

Comment

Hi Fiery
            Glad you got it sorted!!!
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X