This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riddick

I have just updated to the latest version .2.5 from 2.2 mainly because I was trying to copy Riddick and all it was doing was reading.

I have tried it with path player disabled, to be used when necessary and always enabled. Same result, trying to open source.

It plays fine, but for some reason just wont open. I have tried getting it to open in both D:\ and E:\ it just sits and tries

https://db.tt/7xvzSkRN
    https://db.tt/3Nk1qcjW
    Attached Files

Clean the disk well check for scratches if deep you may not be able to copy it even if it plays ok.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
      Clean the disk well check for scratches if deep you may not be able to copy it even if it plays ok.
      I got another disk, the other one had surface scratching, this one looks as clean as a whistle.

I am running into the same error doing a full copy.

So I thought let's try ripping it as an .avi. I haven't watched it all the way through, but it appears to be okay.

So why can it rip it? but not do a full or even just a Main Movie copy?

Comment

Post your internal log file with the error in it see how in the link below.

Comment

DVDFab v9 Riddick

You will see older versions, as a rule until one DVDFab's predecessors becomes obsolete, I keep the latest plus the previous version. Just in case the latest version has a bug or doesn't want to play at all.
          Attached Files

Comment

Please delete those logs just go back in select all delete and start over with a very clean disk no fingerprints etc. theirs way to many logs in their.Use the latest version 9125 of Fab then post that log try it with and without path player and see if you can get a full disk or cloned iso.
            Last edited by glenns; 01-31-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

It could also be a new copy protection schema as this is a new title.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

It came out 1-14-14 on dvd so maybe it's not supported yet though I don't see how you made a AVI of it from disk.Maybe it won't play through as you say you didn't play it through yet.The logs should tell us more.

Comment

I have this disc and will test it also.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
                    It came out 1-14-14 on dvd so maybe it's not supported yet though I don't see how you made a AVI of it from disk.Maybe it won't play through as you say you didn't play it through yet.The logs should tell us more.
                    I don't know how it made it the.AVI but it did, I am trying to make an .ISO elapsed time 6 hours and 12%

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery View Post
                      I don't know how it made it the.AVI but it did, I am trying to make an .ISO elapsed time 6 hours and 12%

Time elapsed now 10 hours 40 mins and 22%

Comment

I think you have either a bad disc or a problem on your PC (such as a drive in PIO transfer mode). DVDFab v9.1.2.5 copies the Region 1 (US) DVD of this movie in about 12 minutes in Full Disc mode, just tried it.

When a problem is a specific disc, post in the DVD Copy forum next time. This area is for General Questions.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Your log shows the drives in io mode that's good try version 8 of Fab.If you try a different title you will know everything's working with your drive and Fab.What region disk is this?
                          Last edited by glenns; 02-01-2014, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                            I think you have either a bad disc or a problem on your PC (such as a drive in PIO transfer mode). DVDFab v9.1.2.5 copies the Region 1 (US) DVD of this movie in about 12 minutes in Full Disc mode, just tried it.

When a problem is a specific disc, post in the DVD Copy forum next time. This area is for General Questions.
                            My apologies for posting in the wrong area.

One bad disk yes I would agree, but two doing exactly the same thing?

I am in Australia Region 4. Not that should make a difference.

And as for PIO I just checked my ROM's I have only posted the one but both ROM's are the same.
                            Attached Files

Comment

UDMA 5 is perfect, I am sure it must be some protection that is different on the R4/Oz version. The developers will have a look when the New Year's holiday is over. Sorry for the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X