Website Has Goofy Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Website Has Goofy Look

Can anyone tell me if they are having problems with logging on to the home website because when I log in I get a bunch of text all disorganized and I make head or tails on what to hit or where to go. Anybody that can enlighten me to what might be going on, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
    Ralph S. Trouard Jr.

Nope...
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Trouard:Make sure it's not a virus then download cc cleaner from the internet the free version.clean all junk files and clean your registry with it do it over a second time to nothing comes up.Restart computer and try again.I am assuming Fab runs ok so I am not having you delete it and download another copy also assume you got the Fab program from Fabs own internet sight.Also check your modem wires that their on correct and tight all of them including a router if you have one in case it's line noise.See if other internet pages load correct that's how you can tell if they work Fab should work.
      Last edited by glenns; 02-05-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Fine here, using Win8.1 32-bit and Chrome...
        I SUPPORT 'FAIR USE'. MY MORALS PREVENT ME FROM HELPING ANYONE WHO OBTAINS COPYRIGHTED CONTENT ILLEGITIMATELY
        I've been testing hardware media playback devices and software A/V encoders and decoders since 2001 | My Network Layout and A/V Gear

Comment

It's working ok for me:

Desktop PC: Win 7 x64 & IE10

Laptop PC: Win 7 x64 & IE11

I've seen the symptoms that you describe at other sites, but rarely.

I'm not sure what causes that but on my PC, it always disappears (clears up) in a few hours or the next day when re-checking the same site.

Comment

Please supply a link or the URL of the page you are trying to load.
            Originally posted by trouard View Post
            Can anyone tell me if they are having problems with logging on to the home website because when I log in I get a bunch of text all disorganized and I make head or tails on what to hit or where to go. Anybody that can enlighten me to what might be going on, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
            Ralph S. Trouard Jr.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X