DVDFab Copy or Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Copy or Ripper

I want to buy DVDFab but want to make sure I am getting what I will use. All I really want to do is be able to take a regular movie DVD and copy it to a blank DVD. I was originally thinking I needed the DVDFab Copy and Ripper, but the more I read I am thinking all I need is the Copy.

Can you tell me what I would use Ripper for?

I am new to all this so I really appreciate any advice.

Thanks!
    Dan

You are correct that you want DVD Copy.

DVD Ripper is for taking a DVD and converting it to play on smartphones, tablets and game consoles.

Comment

Thank you! I plan to buy it this weekend. I appreciate the information.

Comment

Do not forget the discount codes! Listed on the home page of the website. Use the discount to buy a longer-term (or Lifetime) license.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thank you for the advice. I am getting ready to purchase now. I think I will remove the free version and delete all of the logs from my laptop, then download again so I will have fresh logs in case I have any issues.

Does this make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by DanSally View Post
            Thank you for the advice. I am getting ready to purchase now. I think I will remove the free version and delete all of the logs from my laptop, then download again so I will have fresh logs in case I have any issues.

Does this make sense?
            Hi DanSally
            That is up to you, it will not hurt anything.
            When registering version 9, you will need to go to the members area found here http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm use the e-mail your using to purchase DVD Fab and password of your choice.

You will use this same e-mail and password to register version 9.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X